Electronic Component News Announces Editorial Advisory Board
ROCKAWAY, NJ: Electronic Component News (ECN) has announced the formation of a new Editorial Advisory Board comprised of experts from a wide range of disciplines within the electronics design industry, including companies that support OEMs throughout the supply chain, and leadership organizations that serve the industry.
The board will take an active role in helping ECN shape its future editorial coverage, advising on new trends and emerging sectors as the brand expands its reporting across several vertical markets and component areas. In addition, board members will share their technology expertise and contribute to the judging of ECN’s new Impact Innovation Awards.
“I’m honored to be working with such an esteemed collection of elite minds from the electronic components industry,” said ECN Editor in Chief David Mantey. “ECN will certainly benefit from the unique vision and guidance these well-respected individuals will offer.”
The members of the board include:
• Tom Donofrio, Marketing Manager, Central Semiconductor Corp.
• Aimee Kalnoskas, Director, Marketing & Communications, Network Product Solutions, Inc. and Editor-in-Chief for the Trusted Global Buyers Network (TGBN), former ECN Editor in Chief
• Aung Tu, Board Member, Power Supply Manufacturers Association and Product Line Director for High-Efficiency Power Conversion Products at Fairchild Semiconductor
• Harrison Beasley, Director, Technology, Global Semiconductor Alliance
• Ron Moore, Vice President of Demand Creation, Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas
• Dan Jones, an international authority on electric motors and motion control with 50+ years in the industry
• Steve Sargeant, CEO, Marvin Test Solutions, and Vice President for Strategic Development for
The Marvin Group, Major General (ret.), U.S. Air Force
• Robbie Paul, Director of Lighting Sales, Digi-Key
• Anthony Le, Senior Director, Segment Marketing at Spansion
• Jeff Bader, Vice President of Embedded Solutions Marketing, Micron Technology
• David Niewolny, Medical Segment Manager, Freescale Semiconductor
• Christian Fell, Vice President, Position & Motion Sensors/COO, FRABA Inc.
• Joshua Israelsohn, Director at JAS Technical Media, former Technical Editor at EDN Worldwide
“We are very excited to work closely with this outstanding group of accomplished professionals,” said Mike Francesconi, Publisher of ECN. “We value their commitment to the ECN brand and the opportunity to focus on the specific needs of today’s design engineer. ECN has a legacy of delivering great content and we look forward to strengthening this offering by working with our EAB members.”
In addition to advising on the content and focus of ECN’s coverage of the electronics design industry, each board member will share their own insights directly through the contribution of blogs and participation in feature articles and Q&A presentations.
“Across several of our brands, we wanted to enhance our ability to speak directly to our readership and find out from them the exciting innovations they were witnessing in the field,” said Beth Campbell, Editorial Director of the Design Engineering Group at Advantage Business Media. “The formation of an editorial advisory board enables us to do just that. As a result, I expect our brands will be able to develop better, more engaging content for readers.”
For more information contact ECN Editor in Chief David Mantey at 973-920-7790, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Electronic Component News:
ECN (www.ecnmag.com) is the leading authority on new OEM products, tools, technologies, trends and design intelligence for the global engineering community. ECN is armed with award-winning journalists and a rapidly expanding team of contributors that foster discussion, debate and solution among engineers across a multitude of end-markets, including military/defense, medical, avionics/aerospace, industrial, automotive, wireless, computer, consumer, and communications.
About Advantage Business Media:
Advantage Business Media is an integrated business media company with a diversified portfolio of highly focused print publications, e-newsletters, specialized directories, vertical search databases, conferences, ancillary media vehicles, and associated web-based services. Founded in 2006 with the acquisition of Reed New Business Publications and building upon a 45-year combined legacy of influential Cahners, Chilton, and Gordon Publications titles, today Advantage Business Media serves more than 1.3 million industry professionals in the science, engineering/design, electronics, and communications markets. For more information go to www.advantagemedia.com.