Laboratory Equipment Magazine Has Announced the Winners of its 6th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards
Each year, Laboratory Equipment's Readers’ Choice Awards celebrate excellence in product design and performance for the tools and materials used by scientists and engineers in research laboratories. A select group of Laboratory Equipment readers vote on the submitted products that are most valued in their laboratory work.
Here's the full list of 2014 winners:
- Automation Systems: PeCOD AssayPlus - MANTECH INC.
- Balances & Scales: Explore r- OHAUS Corp.
- Basic Lab Equipment: Traceable Excursion -Trac Datalogging Thermometer - Control Co.
- Casework & Lab Furniture: Resolution Upright System - Sovella, Inc.
- Chromatography Systems: SecurityGuard - Phenomenex
- Heating & Cooling Equipment: MovinCool Office Pro W20 - Atlas Sales & Rentals, Inc.
- Liquid Handling: Picus - Sartorius Corp.
- Meters & Monitors: Excellence Density Meter DM45 - METTLER TOLEDO
- Optics & Image Analyzers: optiMOS - QImaging
- Particle & Moisture Analyzers: Co-winners: Mark 3- Sartorius Corp. and Viscosizer 200 - Malvern Instruments
- Software: Accelrys Capture - Accelrys (now DS Biovia)
- Spectrometers: TacticID - B&W Tek, Inc.
- Thermal Analyzers: DSC1 Differential Scanning Calorimeter - METTLER TOLEDO
“This year’s winners represent the best products across the laboratory landscape,” said Laboratory Equipment Editor Michelle Taylor. “We congratulate all the winners, and are proud to recognize the tools and techniques that help make extraordinary research possible on a daily basis.”
The 7th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards will open for submissions in January 2015, with winners announced and recognized in a ceremony at Pittcon 2015 in New Orleans.