Wireless Design & Development Introduces New Editorial Advisory Board
ROCKAWAY, NJ: Wireless Design & Development (WDD) has announced the formation of a new editorial advisory board that will be actively involved in steering the brand’s analysis of industry trends and the delivery of exclusive, targeted market coverage. The board is comprised of individuals from across the RF/microwave and wireless markets, including both OEMs and the companies that offer technologies and services to support them.
“The members chosen for the board are all leading minds in the industry,” said WDD Editor Meaghan Ziemba. “They will make sure we are providing the most exclusive and vital information important for wireless design and development engineering professionals.”
The members of the board include:
• Tom Donofrio, Marketing Manager, Central Semiconductor
• Michael Drues, Founder & President, Vascular Sciences
• Mario Bokatius, Product Manager, Freescale
• Edgardo Menendez, Fields Application Engineer, AVX
• Janine R. Whitacre, LTE Market Program Manager – Electronic Measurement Group, Agilent Technologies
• Tim Boles, Director of Strategy – Standard Products Business Unit, MACOM
• Bill Conley, Product Manager, B&B Electronics
• Matt Lee, Founder & Technical Team Lead – Research & Development, Oscium
• Ryan Baker, Marketing Manager – RF Components, Cree
• Dr. Charles Trantanella, Vice President of Engineering, Custom MMIC
• Brad Gilbert, Senior Product Manager – Licensed and Ethernet, FreeWave Technologies
• Phyllis Cosentino, Product Marketing, National Instruments
“WDD has always been a strong and innovative brand covering the RF/microwave and wireless design markets,” stated WDD Publisher Glen Sundin. “With this editorial advisory board, we expect to be able to dive deeper into the topics of interest to our readers.”
In addition to advising on the content and focus of WDD’s coverage, each board member will share their own insights directly through the contribution of blogs and participation in feature articles and Q&A presentations.
“Across several of our brands, we wanted to enhance our ability to speak directly to our readership and find out from them the exciting innovations they were witnessing in the field,” said Beth Campbell, Editorial Director of the Design Engineering Group at Advantage Business Media. “The formation of an editorial advisory board enables us to do just that. As a result, I expect our brands will be able to develop better, more engaging content for readers.”
For more information contact WDD Editor Meaghan Ziemba at 973-920-7762, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Wireless Design & Development:
Wireless Design & Development (www.wirelessdesignmag.com) reaches design engineers and engineering managers across the wireless broadband, telecom, cellular & satellite communications, military/aerospace, consumer electronics, automotive electronics, medical equipment, industrial, and test equipment industries.
About Advantage Business Media:
Advantage Business Media is an integrated business media company with a diversified portfolio of highly focused print publications, e-newsletters, specialized directories, vertical search databases, conferences, ancillary media vehicles, and associated web-based services. Founded in 2006 with the acquisition of Reed New Business Publications and building upon a 45-year combined legacy of influential Cahners, Chilton, and Gordon Publications titles, today Advantage Business Media serves more than 1.3 million industry professionals in the science, engineering/design, electronics, and communications markets. For more information go to www.advantagemedia.com.