What is it?
Engaging content sent to a targeted list of qualified professionals who are looking for products and services like yours. A combination of banner positions to reinforce your brand and text positions to drive response deliver proven ROI for sponsors of our email newsletters. All newsletters use the latest responsive design technology that automatically reformats the newsletter so smartphone users get the same great experience.
Your prospects are opening emails from mobile devices more than ever before. So we redesigned all of our email newsletters to make sure they render natively on any smartphone. This is innovation that is proven to engage more readers with your marketing message, with as much as 20% improvement in click-through compared with traditional email design.
What is it best suited for?
Editorial email newsletters are highly effective at generating qualified leads for marketers. They are also excellent for driving brand awareness among our most engaged audiences.
What do I get?
- Premium Leaderboard sponsors get a 600x100 graphical banner position at the very top of the email.
- Table-of-content (TOC) Premium Boombox sponsorship offers an “above the fold” 300x250 image with a headline, body copy and call to action button.
- Inline text and image sponsors may choose to use either a 300x250 or a 180x150 image ad a headline, body copy and call to action button. Ad appears in the river of news, similar to Facebook or Twitter.
- We’ll work with you to optimize your campaign for the best ROI
- We’ll deliver campaign reports regularly to ensure your campaign is delivering the results you need
- To see how these ads render on a desktop/tablet vs. a smartphone Click Here.
Examples of Email Newsletters:
- Top banner ad position 600x100
- Top position image size 300x250
- No more than 30k filesize
- Allowable filetypes: jpeg, gif, png
- Headline copy: 20 character maximum
- Body copy: 50 word maximum
Creative must be submitted at least 5 days prior to send date.
Unsure about ad creative? We can help. Contact your sales rep to discuss.