Medical Design Technology Announces Editorial Advisory Board
ROCKAWAY, NJ – Medical Design Technology (MDT) has assembled a group of individuals from across the medical device design and manufacturing industry, including both OEMs and the companies that offer technologies and services to support them, that will advise on the editorial direction for the MDT brand.
“The individuals selected for this opportunity offer a representative slice of the entire industry from OEM to supplier to consultant to development firms,” said MDT Editor in Chief Sean Fenske. “This well-rounded group will provide comprehensive insights that will enhance our editorial focus. I greatly look forward to working with each and every member of this exceptional board.”
The members of the board include:
- Carlos Castillo, Biomedical Engineer & Research Biomedical Engineering Advisor, Loma Linda University Zhang Neuroscience Laboratory
- Michael Drues, Founder & President, Vascular Sciences
- Marc Dubreuil, Vice President of Business Development, Farm Design
- Stephen Holloway, Associate Director, Medical Devices and Healthcare IT, IHS
- Jinny Lee, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Advanced Technology, Edwards Lifesciences
- Tom O’Dwyer, Director of Healthcare Technology, Analog Devices
- Michael Pereira, Senior Vice President of Technology & Operations, Ximedica
- Alan Schwartz, Executive Vice President, mdi Consultants, Inc.
- Thomas M. Tsakeris, President, Devices and Diagnostics Consulting Group
- Jan Wittenber, Member of IEEE and Fellow at the Center for Medical Interoperability
- Derek Young, Founder & CEO, i360medical Ltd.
“MDT has always been a strong brand covering the medical device design space,” stated Tim Owczarzak, publisher of MDT. “With the formation of this editorial advisory board, I expect our content to be of even greater relevance to our readers.”
In addition to advising on the content and focus of MDT’s coverage of the medical device industry, each board member will share their own insights directly through the contribution of blogs and participation in feature articles and Q&A presentations.
“Across several of our brands, we wanted to enhance our ability to speak directly to our readership and find out from them the exciting innovations they were witnessing in the field,” said Beth Campbell, Editorial Director of the Design Engineering Group at Advantage Business Media. “The formation of an editorial advisory board enables us to do just that. As a result, I expect our brands will be able to develop better, more engaging content for readers.”
For more information contact MDT Editor in Chief Sean Fenske at 973-920-7054, email@example.com.
About Medical Design Technology:
Medical Design Technology (www.mdtmag.com) and its portfolio of online, digital, and print products provide design engineers, R&D professionals, and corporate management in the medical device design and manufacturing market with daily, weekly, and monthly coverage of the news, trends, products, components, and services that allow these professionals to achieve a competitive advantage with their innovative, new designs.
About Advantage Business Media:
Advantage Business Media (www.advantagebusinessmedia.com) is an integrated business media company with a diversified portfolio of highly focused print publications, e-newsletters, specialized directories, vertical search databases, conferences, ancillary media vehicles, and associated web-based services. Founded in 2006 with the acquisition of Reed New Business Publications and building upon a 45-year combined legacy of influential Cahners, Chilton, and Gordon Publications titles, today Advantage Business Media serves more than 1.3 million industry professionals in the science, engineering/design, electronics, and communications markets.