Advancements in Animal Laboratory Facility Design and Medicine
Animal Laboratory Facility Design
Designed for knowledgeable industry experts, The TurnKey Conference is two days of information that’s absolutely essential for anyone building, renovating, or operating a laboratory animal facility. The conference is designed to provide useful information and ideas on how to update or design laboratories to be more efficient and economical, and how to avoid the common pitfalls and costly mistakes. The 2016 TurnKey Conference will provide inspiration, enrichment, practical knowledge, and skill building opportunities targeted to your professional needs. The program includes:
- In-depth sessions designed to focus your experience
- AAALAC Accreditation sessions
- American Institute of Architects and RACE continuing education units
- Best practice advice from industry experts and LAM science experts
- Breakfast roundtables with in-depth discussions on best practices & latest trends
- Ample opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and exchange ideas
- Opportunities to explore new product offerings in the Conference Exposition
- Networking Cocktail Reception
The entire ALN Magazine team is thrilled to host the TurnKey Conference as it is our once-a-year opportunity to connect with old friends and new acquaintances. We value the time spent with you and appreciate your thoughts on industry trends and vision. We hope that our educational training, insightful tips and expert advice help you to experience the advantages that come with attending this event.
The 2016 TurnKey Conference will be held May 24-25 at the Gaylord National Harbor & Conference Center, Oxon Hill, Maryland (Washington, DC).